Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nostalgia....

Lately, as I stay in my room and as it bathes in the luminous yellow glow of the Sun peeking through my window, I am graced with the ubiquitous presence of nostalgia. Mellowly and softly but surely, I recall my form 4 and form 5 days. The luxury of basking in the same timeless glow, while sitting on my bed, hugging my pillow and studying sejarah...... yeah, when I look at my current situation, I dearly miss high school and all the drama that came along with it. My teachers, my darling choir team, conducting and separating my choir parts.... preparing for exam.... how I dearly miss studying.... though there were subjects I really dislike.... It was all in good humor and good fun.... Walking around the mall with my girlfriends and guy girlfriends....

I miss all of it and especially now, in the quite confides of my room, I think back on all those memories , form 4, falling down and eating sand on sports day, running in the assembly hall singing "the hills are alive~~~~~~" and getting shushed by a teacher, calling for choir practices and practice for the competition, the competition, winning nicest class..... form 5, yam cha outings, more choir practice, choir drama, shouting around as class monitor, getting ppl in trouble..... getting into trouble.... choir competition, winning third place... winning best conductor award....... pointless unstudying study groups...... I miss it alll.

When I look back, I realize that God has been faithful, even to the point of bringing me thus far in my college life, no matter how hectic it is, I still have time to reminisce and feel good about it....

4 comments:

  1. Lolwut. Very uhm.... *coughwutcoughcough* nostalgic......*coughcoughlolcough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha falling down to the ground and eating sand? best laughter ever!! haha. the hills are alive with the sound of music? dah watch Moulin Rouge?? haha chunn chunn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn I wish I was there to see the fall, not that I'm mocking you or anything but the look on your face must have been priceless..hahahaha. No wait. Seriously, it would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EIIIII!!! yah... it was priceless. I was like.... gaping and you could really see sand in my mouth. XD Hi guys. Eh belumlah, I tada masa. Nak tido pun tada masa. But, There is a painting called At The Moulin Rouge ya know!!

    ReplyDelete