Monday, March 16, 2009

XD. no, seriously, XD.

Imagine today is like.... umm... the 12th of March. Yes, it is a Thursday. 

Today, was results day. Yes, SPM results. You sat for it last year remember? Yes, I remember. So anyway, I had college today so I will be late and I wanted to find out what I got myself so I sent an sms to all my buddies telling them that I will be late and not to take my results for me. Yeah.

Then time came that class ended and I entered Yin Ying's car and I was anxious to know how my friends did so I called Elyna and

R: ELYNA!!! where are you? I just finished coll and am coming now!!

E: Hello ah Ong ahh!! Syok la u! straight A's wei

R: huh what??

E: 8A1's 3A2's

R: Chup chup chup!! I didn't hear anything! I dowanna know yet!!!

E:8A1's 3A2's

...... So much for finding out myself. But yeah, 8A1's and 3A2's. The whole ride to school was dramatic. I didn't know to be happy or sad. I wanted straight A1's. Then when I arrived at school and I met mum and mum saw my face and thought I did badly, but yeah straight A's. All the teachers were proud so after awhile, I decided I was happy. THANK GOD!!!! I mean seriously, I remembered singing " Yes, yes Lord Amen!!" before every paper.

Then the trick. Yes, the trick. I told everyone. Everyone but my father. He called my mum and my mum didn't answer. He called again and my mum broke the news to him. Rachel didn't do so well. She is upset and the news haven't sink in yet. After awhile, my dad called me and I answered, pretending to be really down and upset and cried and all that jazz. Not long after, DADDY CAME HOME!!! I HAVEN'T PREPARED MYSELF TO ACT YET!!! I COULDN'T CRY IN TIME!!!! but so yeah, I hid my face behind my fringe and daddy placed a hand on my back and tried to cheer me up. He said that I did good and I started shaking (laughing silently, actually) and he thought I was crying. I turned and look at him and laughed and he thought I must have gone boinkers.

Then
.
.
.
I threw the result sheet at his face and he started counting and HAHAHAHAHA GOTCHA!!!

He was actually so worried, he couldn't work and he came home early!! So yeah. XD

yay

3 comments:

  1. ._. I feel somewhat inferior now. Grats anyways DX~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So baddd!!!! How could you prank your dad like that!! So badddd!!!!! Anyway congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reincarnation of evil.. lol.. xD

    ReplyDelete