Saturday, March 21, 2009

I MISS JUUUU!!!

Dear kawan-kawans,

Lately, I have been so far away from you guys in spirit and physically. Like... I haven't seen you guys in like sooo long. Lately, college has been a walk through hell, I mean, sure it's fun what with other friends and all but the assignments are a killer. Like seriously, I haven't had a full night of sleep in so long. I don't remember the last time I slept at 12. It's like sleeping at 2, 3, 4 lately and waking up at 7 and or 8. Yeah, really tiring and even through the sleepless nights, I still FAIL to complete everything. Yeah.

Kawan-kawan,

I LURVE JUUUU LYKE AWESOMELY PAWSOMELY MUCH!!!! ELYNAAAAAAA!!!! SHERYLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! NAT NAT NAT NATALEEEEEEE!!!!!!! MIRU MIRUSHALLLLL!!!! Like YAH!!! and Nat is not here anymore till 3 months later....

Sleep.... I need sleep..... I really wanna see you guys and ironically, I'm typing this in college. I NAK PI RENANG!!!!!! LYKE NOW!!!!! Like.... I'm hungry too...... haih. I love you guys... sorry for not being there with you guys.

Ps: Tan An Ge, I want food and Ken, I know you hate me and I know you secretly agree on Samantha's point on awesome pawsome being anoying. Maybe, its because you guys just secretly or openly dispise me. No, sorry, loathe me with a burning passion that rivals the flames of hell, the very flame that is the epitome of the heat from a supernova. Yah. XD nevermind. It's ok if you think I am annoying. XD

2 comments: