Friday, March 6, 2009

Splash

Splash. yeah.... Splash.


Splash was awesome!!!!!! Like.... YEAH!!!!! The first part was a little dull though.... running around, looking for stuff and doing some other stuff....AND I'm happy cause cause cause I didn't have to walk on the length of the suspension bridge!!! Like.... you know.... afraid of height and all... yeah. Then we totally hung out and buried Ange in sand and all, he was like " I want six pack!!! where is my six packs????? mana???" so yeah, i guess we gave him six packs but ended up as one unity pack XD. Oh? we gave him boobs too XD.

Then there was this mascot female duck thing, that went around shaking hands? Yeah, dude, that duck was a pervert, he/she (female mascot duck with a male inside) hugged Ange and Edmund and grabbed their asses!!! Oh oh oh, and and and he/she was totally addicted to Jeffrey's hair!! Like.... so cute!!! and the duckie and I.... we had a LOOOOONG chat all the way up multiple elevators. He/she was talking to me about his/her ex girlfriend. yeah.

Then then then, we went to the dry park again to ride some stuff, and the whole gang except for a few of us went for the pirate ship thingie which went a whole 360!! yeah, obviously, a coward like me will chicken out. And and and, after that, THEY FORCED ME TO GO ON THE LOG FLUME!!! THE ONE SIMILAR TO DISNEYLAND'S SPLASH MOUNTAIN? YEAH, THE ONE THAT MADE ME CRY??? THAT ONE!!" Well, Jeffrey was rather persuasive, and and and Ange said if I went on it, he'll buy me lunch. haih.... Love that guy. I went on it. I almost died. I attempted to climb out and escape mid-ride. 

Then after that, we went to makan Subway!!! I love Subway!! You can always smell the cheese!!! And I love cheese!!! But Ange didn't pay. I wanted to take care of his pocket. Yeah. But we sat down, Ange, Yew Chin, Yin ing and I, and we had a looooong chat, before going back to a mountain of beloved and welcomed assignments. Yesh

4 comments:

  1. w00t! I see mah name!! And I still demand my six pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. exercising will get u the 6 packx faster den relying on rei.. xD *looks at the clock* *shock*-ku

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD we can go to lagoon again and do it all over again XD yesh!!!! and this time, I give you 8 packs. Ryuuojin, if you want, I can give you packs too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dun wan 8 ><, just 6 And I still owe you one meal ._.

    ReplyDelete