Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Penang.... again

Well errrr.....

I'm going back to Penang this coming Friday to take my TOEFL the next day. There's so much to do and so much to get done, my passport for TOEFL identification, the printing of the ticket, bus tickets and accommodations and TOEFL preparations and and and its just so intimidating and sometimes I forgot how to spell tomorrow and they will like totally test my listening skills and speaking skills and grammar and all that jazz and and and what if the sound clip is blur and what it i stutter and said something stupid like pineapple and and and..... and.... and..... I wanna watch Totally Spies =_=

So I went and got my passport done today and my beloved mother went to Hong Kong today to lead a tour for 6 days and she has only been gone for a few hours and I miss her already. Haha, Ah boi was so cute. He keeps reminding mum to bring her mask and to take care of herself because he is still so young and all that. XD

I like peanut butter. alot. I like TH too.

I'm scared!!! What if I go to Penang and get so lost that I get lost and I don't know what to do and it says KDU Penang but KDU Penang is so huge!!

On the other hand, I'm excited about going to America!!! Can't wait!!! I really really really hope I get accepted!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you'll get through lol. ._. What if they tell you to sing? I KEN LEEE!!! TULIBUDI WIDAUT JUU!!! I KEN LEEE!!!! I KEN LEE MEJUMOAR!! Lol xD!!

    ReplyDelete