Saturday, May 23, 2009

Of pirouettes, shaking bums and Toefl

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

jajajajajajajajajajajaja!!! ( j is being pronounced as y)

*shakes ass to the left, shakes ass to the right*

I got my toefl results and and and, its 113!!! Yay!! Ya man!

*coughs*

I haven't been doing anything lately. It's the same everyday. wake up. disney channel. FB. TH. Hong Kong soap opera. sleep. repeat.

It was fun. It still is. Really. But my brains are now like mashed potatoes. Yeah.
----------------

Rinnie and Kero are gonna be doing something with me. We are gonna be singing in a competition. In I don't know where yet. Something about some anime festival of some sorts? I've lost touch with my Japanese self. Anyway, It's on the 27th and 28th of June. Yeah.
----------------

Chemistry like apple and cinnamon
what we had was just too good
good to last.
---------------

wait.... wait...

--------------

oh, I love TH

---------------

XD

3 comments:

  1. 8D So they didn't ask you to sing a song huh? Aww..that's too bad. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animangaki!
    ANIMANGAKI!
    It's in Sunway College : )
    XD MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THE LYRICS BEFORE NEXT SATURDAY XDDDD
    :P

    ReplyDelete