Monday, May 11, 2009

The mop and I

Today marks the beginning of the second semester. While every TOAians grudgingly wake up early in the morning, get prepared and go of to school, I'm still basking in comfort of my bed. While everyone was in class, I was watching Totally Spies and Martin Mystery with chocolate bars. And..... I..... LOVE IT!!! IT FEELS GOOD!!! Missing my friends is another story, but I feel really great at home and the Telly is playing Totally Spies as we speak!! Yay!!

Yeah, mother is coming home today so I had to do some cleaning to make sure the house is in tip top shape. Sweeping, clearing my table and mopping was in the job description.

In clearing me table, all the stuff I did in TOA, including all my materials, tools and gadgets were nicely put away in a box. I be sure to take it to America with me. If I go. I wanna go. I digressed. So, I kept all my stuff and yeah.

Mopping? I did it. In style. With my iPod I have yet to name, 3 albums of TH, a mop, a pail, water, cleaning agent and the entire upstairs to be mopped, I mopped the floor. Sometimes I sing along, sometimes I bounced all around, sometimes I concentrate on mopping, most of the time I shake my ass, sometimes I slide across the floor, the whole time, TH was playing. Sometimes my mop is a guitar , sometimes my mop is a mic stand and most of the time, my mop's a mop.

Mopping is fun.

Note to self, mop more often.


4 comments:

  1. Yea T.T first day of second semester, 2 figure drawings are already waiting for us T.T Haha.. i can imagine u mopping the floor just now together with your detailed description, Hahahah! XD Enjoy ur holidays ya! and i hope u could successfully go America too! That time must take a lot of pictures and show us!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol TH again...and it's two..since one of it is just a translation album ain't it? Lol, I wouldn't know. And.... Seriously... lot's of people missed ju. Me, Yin Ying, Shin, Kit, James, Shaiiane, me....and me.... and did I mention me? Aih... Cannot channel my randumb-ness anymore... Since like... No one really knows how to be randumb.... ~><~
    But 8D At least you hafta do housework I don't!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EI!! house work is fun!! Especially when TH is around to keep your ass shaking and awaken the inner rock star within. Meh, really? Do send my love back to everyone and tell them I miss them too. I see all of you in the reflection of my mopping pail water. XD And yes Yin Ying, if I get a camera of my own to bring there, I will take loads of pictures. And pictures of TH when they come to LA..... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Housework is indeed fun..especially when you have to vacuum first, then mop the floor after that(2 Storeys). And then clean up the pail and mop. Then empty the vacuum cleaner. Then wash 2 cars, and then wipe em. Apply windshield protector. Then clean the rims with a friggin toothbrush and then clean up yourself and then water the garden.Fun Rachel, fun... Did I mention anything about laundry? Oh yea.. Very fun.. Anyways, if you go US, you'd be Rachel the Round, the food ish going to make you uhm... Fluffy. Lol, just kidding 8D.

    ReplyDelete