Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pack Your Bags!

I have just received an email from my aunt, telling me that, yes, I have been accepted and I AM GOING TO AMEDICA!!! YAY!!! I can't wait for my adventure to begin!! Where do I start? What should I do? I'm just so ecstatic!!! 

It will be a month before I leave and I'm gonna miss like, my friends and family!!! I need to see you guys!!! Like, ASAP!! as in, now if possible XD

Ah, My days of Totally Spies have evolved to Totally Spies and everything else, including Spongebob (which I really enjoy) and The Replacements and American Dragon and Martin Mystery and Phineas and Ferb and much much more. Yeah, life is good no matter how you look at it. I'm embracing my youth.....childhood. 

Oh my gosh, I CAN'T WAIT!!!! It's just the visa now. XD

1 comment:

  1. D: NUUUUUU!!!!!
    I mean...Grats!! 8D!!!
    But... It's going to sad and lonely me...I know I said this before but it's going to be a sad and lonely me D:!!!

    ReplyDelete